Period of Coverage
1 Year or 30,000km
RM15,000 per claim RM50,000 in total
Basic Coverage (Engine, Transmission,
Gearbox, ECM, ECU, Steering System)
+ additional cost for additional coverage
Terms & Benefits
10 years and below
200,000 km and below
This program is non-transferable and has no refundable value
- Must be serviced by Authorised Service Centers
- Accordance with Time and Kilometer intervals as recommended
- Service must be duly recorded in the record book
- Subject to inspection up to vehicle age limit and/or mileage limit
- Applicable within 1 month prior to expiration
- Vehicle must be serviced / maintained by Authorized Service Centers regardless of claims
Basic Cover Program for Pre-Owned / Used Car
|NAZA / KIA||1,400.00||84.00||1,484.00|
|FORD / VOLVO||5,086.00||305.16||5,391.16|
Covered Parts & Components
ENGINE SYSTEM INTERNAL PARTS
- Cylinder Head
- Camshaft (Intake & Exhaust)
- Camshaft Bearing Cap
- Camshaft Bearing
- Camshaft Spacer Ring Intake & Exhaust Valve (with Valve Spring & Keeper)
* not include valve seal
- Camshaft Pushrod
- Camshaft Follower Racker Arm Tappet
*not accept for noise
- Cylinder Block Piston (with Pin Boss & Circlip)
- Piston Ring (with Piston oil Ring)
- Connecting Rod (with cap)
- Connecting Rod Bearing
- Eccentric Shaft
- Crankshaft Spacer Ring
- Main Bearing (Upper & Lower)
- Oil Pump
- Balancer Shaft
ENGINE SYSTEM EXTERNAL PARTS
- Engine Control Module (ECU, ECM, DME)
- Camshaft Adjuster
- Camshaft Adjuster Solenoid
- Valvetronic Motor
- Variable Valve Gear/Variable Valve Timing
- Emission Air Pump
- Turbo Control Solenoid
- Engine Vacuum Pump
- Camshaft Position Sensor
- Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Eccentric Position Sensor
- Oil Level Sensor
- Oil Pressure Sensor
- Engine Temperature Sensor
- Knock Sensor
- Oxygen Sensor (O2, HO2)
- Nitrogen Oxide Sensor/ Module (NOX)
- Module (NOX)
TRANSMISSION SYSTEM INTERNAL PARTS
- Torque Converter
- Dual Clutch Assemble (*automatic transmission)
- Input Shaft and Output Shaft (Gear Shaft)
- Planetary Gear Sets
- Brake Bands
- Clutch Assembly (*automatic transmission)
- Pressure Plate (*automatic transmission)
- Idler Gear & Driver Gear
- Transmission Bonded Piston
- Transmission Oil Pump
- Electro Hydraulic Control Unit (Valvebody Control Unit)
- Mechatronic Electronic Control Solenoid
– Pressure Regulator Solenoids (EDS)
– Magnetic Valve Solenoids
- Drive & Driven Gear
TRANSMISSION SYSTEM EXTERNAL PARTS
- Transmission Control Module (TCM, TCU)
- Gear Shifting/Selector Module
- Transmission Oil Temperature Sensor
- Transmission Speed Sensor
– Gear Speed
– Turbine Speed
– Output Speed
STEERING SYSTEM PARTS
- Steering Rack (Motor/Power)
- Power Steering Pump
- Steering Column Motor
- Steering Lock Motor
- Steering Control Module/Unit
- Steering Angle Sensor
- Slip Ring
Coverage for Xtend PLUS
(Add on: RM 375.00)
ENGINE SYSTEM INTERNAL PARTS
*not applicable for knocking sounds
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Blower Motor
- A/C Fan Motor (Auxiliary Fan Motor)
- A/C Steeper Motor
- A/C Flap Motor
- A/C Control Module/Unit
- A/C Temperature Sensor
- A/C Pressure Sensor
- Water Control Valve (heater)
ENGINE SYSTEM EXTERNAL PARTS
- Petrol & Diesel
- Fuel Pump (Modular/In-Line)
- Fuel Float Sensor
- Fuel Level Sensor
- High Pressure Pump (MAF/MAP)
- High Pressure Sensor
- EGR Solenoid/Valve/Sensor
- EGR Control Module/Unit
- Diesel Injection Pump
- Intake Manifold
- Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Mass Air Flow Unit
- Throttle Body
- Throttle Control Module/Unit
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Injector
IGNITION SYSTEM PARTS
- Ignition Control Module/Unit
- Ignition Coil
- Air Intake House
- Discharge Hose
Coverage for Xtend ADVANCE
(Add on: RM 875.00)
- Air Bag Control Module/Unit (SRS)
- Air Bag Sensor
- iDrive Control Module/Unit
- Body Control Module/Unit
- Steering Column Switch
- Centre-Locking Module/Unit
- Door Control Module/Unit
- Sam Control Module/Unit
- Seat Adjuster Module/Unit
- Sunroof Control Module/Unit
- Headlight Module/Unit
- Xenon Module
- Ballast Module
- Instrument Cluster (meter)
- Central Gateway Module*
- Junction box Module*
- Main Electrical Control Board*
*not accept for noise
- Starter Motor
- Power Window Motor
*not include linkage
- Power Boot Motor
- Door Lock Motor
- Door Sliding Motor
*not include cable
- Seat Adjuster Motor
- Sunroof Motor
*not include linkage
- Headlight Motor
- Wiper Motor
*not include linkage
MAJOR OIL LEAKS
- Flywheel Oil Seal*
- Torque Converter Oil Seal*
REAR AXLE & FRONT AXLE
Rear Axle & Front Axle (4WD & RWD &FWD) Parts Covered Under Warranty
- Differential Assembly
– Limited-Slip Differential (LSD)
– Torsen Differential
- Transfer Case Assembly
– Manual Shift [M] Differential Case
– Electronic Shift [M] Rear End Ring
- Planetary Gear Set
- Spider Gear Set
- Ring Gear
- Differential Bearing
- Differential Clutch / Plate
- Differential Case
- Rear End Ring
- Transfer Case Control Module
- Transfer Case Shift Motor
BRAKING SYSTEM PARTS
- ABS Control Unit/Module (DSC, ESP, ASC..)
- ABS Pump/Motor *not include cable
- Wheel Speed Sensor (DSC, ESP, ASC..)
- Yawrate Sensor
- Parking Brake Control Unit
- Parking Brake Motor
- Brake Booster
– Hydraulic, Vacuum, Motor
- Brake Master Pump
– Master Cylinder
COOLING SYSTEM PARTS
- Cooling Fan Motor
- Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Water Pump
*not accept for leaking
OUR POLICY CONDITIONS
- The vehicle is subject for mechanical inspection before the coverage is provided in this policy. All the functionality in the vehicle must meet our standard requirements. The inspection will be carried out by our appointed inspectors. Any faults not in this inspection will be considered as Pre-Existing and will not be covered in this policy.
- The vehicle must be serviced in accordance to the service maintenance requirements highlighted in the Warranty Service Booklet. Failure to meet the servicing requirements as stipulated will result the coverage of this policy to automatically cease to operate / cover and the claims will be refused.
- The Warranty Service Booklet will be provided by MyOpal Services Sdn. Bhd. once the vehicle has completed the inspection and has complied with our acceptance standards / requirements.
- The Insured should always keep the Warranty Service Booklet in a safe and secure place. In the event the booklet is lost / missing, it is the duty of the Insured to immediately inform MyOpal Service Sdn. Bhd. for issuance of a replacement Warranty Service Booklet. The booklet information is required in the event of a claim.
- The service record pages in the Warranty Service Booklet must be signed and stamped by the authorized service workshop OR the authorized repair workshop authenticating that the services has been carried out.
- Insured must also retain all documents, invoices and other documents relating to the vehicle servicing. This information will be required in the event of a claim.
- Our period of coverage excludes the first 7 days at the commencement of this policy and has no refundable value. The coverage provided here in non-transferable.
- In the event of any conflict between English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
The coverage provided by this policy is for MyOpal Services Sdn. Bhd. reconditioned Warranty specifically excludes the following:
- Other normal maintenance services and parts including engine tune-up, spark plugs, glow plugs, ignition wires, distributor caps and rotor, carburetors, batteries, hybrid, filters, lubricants or fluids, air conditioning refrigerant, engine coolant, hoses of any description, all types of belts including seat belts, wiper blades, brake pads and shoes, brake rotors and drums, suspension alignment, constant velocity boots, tires, wheel covers, wheel rims, wheel, wheel balancing, shock absorbers, exhaust system, friction clutch disc and pressure plate & clutch throw out bearing, paints and interior trim, doors and boot locks, keys and remotes, immobilizer, petrol tanks, NGV conversions, radiator and cooling coil, wirings, casings and minor oil leaks, suspension system, rubber mountings and bushings.
- Body panels, glass, glass framework, fastening adhesives, sealed beam lamps, light bulbs, lenses, trim, moldings, bright metal, upholstery, vinyl and convertible tops, paint, sheet metal, bumpers. alignments of body parts, flexible body parts, door panels, body panels, structural framework, structural welds, hinges, door handles, am removable hardtop assemblies.
- Any mechanical failure or costs covered by any other warranty, entitlement or recall campaign including any manufacturer, dealer, and / or statutory warranty and / or repairers guarantee.
- Maintenance services and parts describe under maintenance requirements as shown in the Warranty Service Contract or in the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule.
- Any mechanical failure caused by detonation and / or failure caused by poor quality fuel or the incorrect grade of fuel.
- Failure caused by corrosion, electrolysis or rust.
- Any tapings, treads, and / or fixing and fastening devices.
- Diagnostic costs, unless accepted as part of an authorized claim.
- Any mechanical failure attributable to any modification made to the insured’s vehicle, unless such modification has been endorsed by the vehicle manufacturer. Modified components must be disclosed by the insured before the date of commencement stated in the Warranty Service Contract Certificate.
- Any maintenance, adjustment, upgrade, modification, and / or reprogramming required to any covered component.
- The cleaning of any component, including the removal of any carbon or sludge.
- Whilst the vehicle is used for racing, competitions, rallies, motor sporting events or of a purpose for which it is not licensed.
- Damage resulting from loading beyond the specified vehicle weight rating or losses that would be covered under a Motor Insurance Policy.
- Damage resulting from accidents, fire or other casualty that would be covered under a Motor Insurance Policy.
- Not serviced in accordance with the Service Requirements of the manufacturer, abuse or the continued use of the vehicle after a fault has become evident.
- Pre-existing defects or damage in existence prior to the commencement of the policy of claims where the fault causing the mechanical and electrical breakdown was evident prior to the expiry of the manufacturer’s normal warranty.
- Accessories or equipments, components and systems not installed by the manufacturer, including but not limited to: anti-theft systems, radar detectors, cd, radios, radio/speaker equipment, cruise control, sun roof, solar powered devices, telephones, TV/VCR/DVD, TV monitors, reverse camera and related components and appliances.
- Conditions such as noise and vibration which does not affect the drivability of the vehicle.
- Oil seepage or water entry.
- Failure of vehicle where the odometer kilometers have been altered or changed, so that the vehicle kilometers cannot be ascertained.
- Any consequential loss to parts not covered by this warranty where consequential loss is caused by covered components.
- Vehicle is used or tested in preparation for or participation in any form of motor sports.
- Vehicle is used outside of Malaysia.
- Has not been serviced in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stated in this Policy Schedule / Warranty Service Contract Certificate and Warranty Service Booklet.
- Vehicle not roadworthy or unregistered.
- Misrepresentation – this policy is voidable if the vehicle owner and / or MyOpal Services Sdn. Bhd fails to disclose or misrepresent any material fact.
- Repairs made under this warranty must be performed at our panel of authorized repair workshops.
- No repairs may be undertaken or commenced under the terms of the Warranty Service Contract without the prior approval by MyOpal Services Sdn. Bhd. All claims must be supported with relevant documentations. We reserve the right to examine the vehicle and subject it to independent assessment.
- The cost of dismantling of the vehicle will be paid in the event of a valid claim. However, if upon dismantling it is found that the damage is not within the scope of this warranty, the cost of dismantling will then be borne by the insured.
- We reserve the right to not carry out work under the terms of this Warranty Service Contract if any of the conditions specified has not been complied with or if the claim is not due to defective material or workmanship.
- In the event of a claim, the insured must present the vehicle to our authorized repair workshop.
- We will require the insured to complete a claim form and we may also require other documentations such as proof of servicing, invoices and etc.
- We may need the insured to authorize certain work to our authorized repair workshop before commencing any work since the workshop cannot ascertain if the failure is covered by this policy / schedule / warranty service contract certificate and warranty service booklet without dismantling the vehicle.
- Parts used in repairing the vehicle may be manufactured by other than the vehicle’s manufacturer and will be compatible with the age and condition of the vehicle.