- Engine Vacuum Pump
- Cylinder Head
- Camshaft (Intake & Exhaust)
- Camshaft Bearing Cap
- Camshaft Bearing
- Camshaft Spacer Ring
- Intake & Exhaust Valve (with Valve Spring & Keeper)
* not include valve seal
- Camshaft Pushrod
- Camshaft Follower
- Connecting Rod (with cap)
- Connecting Rod Bearing
- Camshaft (Position Sensor)
- Camshaft(Adjuster & Adjuster Solenoid)
- Rocker Arm
- Oil Pump
- Nox Sensor
- Engine Block
- Engine Control Module(ECU, ECM, DME)
- Engine Temperature Sensor
- Crankshaft Sensor
- Valvetronic Motor
- Tappets (VOID with noise)
- Variable Cam Timing
- Eccentric Shaft
- Piston Ring
- Engine Variable Solenoid Valve
Period of Coverage
1 year and unlimited mileage
6 Months or 10,000km*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
RM8,000 per claim
RM50,000 in total
Basic Coverage (Engine, Transmission,
Gearbox, ECM, ECU) + additional
cost for additional coverage
- Torque Converter
- Valve Body
- Temperature Sensor
- Gear Set (input shaft & output shaft)
- Gearbox Control Module (TCM)
- Gear Oil Pump
- Gear Speed Sensor
- Gear Shaft
- Electro Hydraulic Control Unit (Valve Body Control Unit)
- Electronic Control Solenoid (Pressure Regulator Solenoid (EDS) & Magnetic Valve Solenoids (MV)
- Level Sensor
- Pressure Pump
- Motor Adjustment
- Active Steering
- Slip Ring
- Steering Rack
- ABS / ASC / DSC Pump
- ABS / ASC / DSC Control Unit
- Master Pump
- Parking Brake Motor (cable NOT included)
- Blower Motor
- Aircond Compressor (VOID with noise)
- Stepper Motor
- Temperature Sensor
- Auxiliary Fan
- Starter Motor
- Alternator / Generator (VOID with noise)
- Power Boot Motor
- Central Locking Actuator
- Power Window Motor (Motor Only)
- Control Air
- Pneumatic Control Cylinder
- Bearing Shaft
- Supercharger Valve
- Water Pump (VOID if leaking)
- Radiator Fan
- Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Starter Motor
- Ignition Coil
- Oil leaks which necessitate the removal of the engine, transmission and repair, i.e flywheel & torque converter oil seals
OUR POLICY CONDITIONS
- The vehicle is subject for mechanical inspection before the coverage is provided in this policy. All the functionality in the vehicle must meet our standard requirements. The inspection will be carried out by our appointed inspectors. Any faults not in this inspection will be considered as Pre-Existing and will not be covered in this policy.
- The vehicle must be serviced in accordance to the service maintenance requirements highlighted in the Warranty Service Booklet. Failure to meet the servicing requirements as stipulated will result the coverage of this policy to automatically cease to operate / cover and the claims will be refused.
- The Warranty Service Booklet will be provided by MyOpal Services Sdn. Bhd. once the vehicle has completed the inspection and has complied with our acceptance standards / requirements.
- The Insured should always keep the Warranty Service Booklet in a safe and secure place. In the event the booklet is lost / missing, it is the duty of the Insured to immediately inform MyOpal Service Sdn. Bhd. for issuance of a replacement Warranty Service Booklet. The booklet information is required in the event of a claim.
- The service record pages in the Warranty Service Booklet must be signed and stamped by the authorized service workshop OR the authorized repair workshop authenticating that the services has been carried out.
- Insured must also retain all documents, invoices and other documents relating to the vehicle servicing. This information will be required in the event of a claim.
- Our period of coverage excludes the first 14 days at the commencement of this policy and has no refundable value. The coverage provided here in non-transferable.
- In the event of any conflict between English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
The coverage provided by this policy is for MyOpal Services Sdn. Bhd. reconditioned Warranty specifically excludes the following:
- Other normal maintenance services and parts including engine tune-up, spark plugs, glow plugs, ignition wires, distributor caps and rotor, carburetors, batteries, hybrid, filters, lubricants or fluids, air conditioning refrigerant, engine coolant, hoses of any description, all types of belts including seat belts, wiper blades, brake pads and shoes, brake rotors and drums, suspension alignment, constant velocity boots, tires, wheel covers, wheel rims, wheel, wheel balancing, shock absorbers, exhaust system, friction clutch disc and pressure plate & clutch throw out bearing, paints and interior trim, doors and boot locks, keys and remotes, immobilizer, petrol tanks, NGV conversions, radiator and cooling coil, wirings, casings and minor oil leaks, suspension system, rubber mountings and bushings.
- Body panels, glass, glass framework, fastening adhesives, sealed beam lamps, light bulbs, lenses, trim, moldings, bright metal, upholstery, vinyl and convertible tops, paint, sheet metal, bumpers. alignments of body parts, flexible body parts, door panels, body panels, structural framework, structural welds, hinges, door handles, am removable hardtop assemblies.
- Any mechanical failure or costs covered by any other warranty, entitlement or recall campaign including any manufacturer, dealer, and / or statutory warranty and / or repairers guarantee.
- Maintenance services and parts describe under maintenance requirements as shown in the Warranty Service Contract or in the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule.
- Any mechanical failure caused by detonation and / or failure caused by poor quality fuel or the incorrect grade of fuel.
- Failure caused by corrosion, electrolysis or rust.
- Any tapings, treads, and / or fixing and fastening devices.
- Diagnostic costs, unless accepted as part of an authorized claim.
- Any mechanical failure attributable to any modification made to the insured’s vehicle, unless such modification has been endorsed by the vehicle manufacturer. Modified components must be disclosed by the insured before the date of commencement stated in the Warranty Service Contract Certificate.
- Any maintenance, adjustment, upgrade, modification, and / or reprogramming required to any covered component.
- The cleaning of any component, including the removal of any carbon or sludge.
- Whilst the vehicle is used for racing, competitions, rallies, motor sporting events or of a purpose for which it is not licensed.
- Damage resulting from loading beyond the specified vehicle weight rating or losses that would be covered under a Motor Insurance Policy.
- Damage resulting from accidents, fire or other casualty that would be covered under a Motor Insurance Policy.
- Not serviced in accordance with the Service Requirements of the manufacturer, abuse or the continued use of the vehicle after a fault has become evident.
- Pre-existing defects or damage in existence prior to the commencement of the policy of claims where the fault causing the mechanical and electrical breakdown was evident prior to the expiry of the manufacturer’s normal warranty.
- Accessories or equipments, components and systems not installed by the manufacturer, including but not limited to: anti-theft systems, radar detectors, cd, radios, radio/speaker equipment, cruise control, sun roof, solar powered devices, telephones, TV/VCR/DVD, TV monitors, reverse camera and related components and appliances.
- Conditions such as noise and vibration which does not affect the drivability of the vehicle.
- Oil seepage or water entry.
- Failure of vehicle where the odometer kilometers have been altered or changed, so that the vehicle kilometers cannot be ascertained.
- Any consequential loss to parts not covered by this warranty where consequential loss is caused by covered components.
- Vehicle is used or tested in preparation for or participation in any form of motor sports.
- Vehicle is used outside of Malaysia.
- Has not been serviced in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stated in this Policy Schedule / Warranty Service Contract Certificate and Warranty Service Booklet.
- Vehicle not roadworthy or unregistered.
- Misrepresentation – this policy is voidable if the vehicle owner and / or MyOpal Services Sdn. Bhd fails to disclose or misrepresent any material fact.
- Repairs made under this warranty must be performed at our panel of authorized repair workshops.
- No repairs may be undertaken or commenced under the terms of the Warranty Service Contract without the prior approval by MyOpal Services Sdn. Bhd. All claims must be supported with relevant documentations. We reserve the right to examine the vehicle and subject it to independent assessment.
- The cost of dismantling of the vehicle will be paid in the event of a valid claim. However, if upon dismantling it is found that the damage is not within the scope of this warranty, the cost of dismantling will then be borne by the insured.
- We reserve the right to not carry out work under the terms of this Warranty Service Contract if any of the conditions specified has not been complied with or if the claim is not due to defective material or workmanship.
- In the event of a claim, the insured must present the vehicle to our authorized repair workshop.
- We will require the insured to complete a claim form and we may also require other documentations such as proof of servicing, invoices and etc.
- We may need the insured to authorize certain work to our authorized repair workshop before commencing any work since the workshop cannot ascertain if the failure is covered by this policy / schedule / warranty service contract certificate and warranty service booklet without dismantling the vehicle.
- Parts used in repairing the vehicle may be manufactured by other than the vehicle’s manufacturer and will be compatible with the age and condition of the vehicle.
Find the right plan for you